The Y promotes healthy activities for our community regardless of age and skill level. Please be aware of your own physical limitations and what is going on around you when engaged in a fitness program. Together, by respecting others and ourselves and by watching out for our children and guests, we truly are supporting the Williams YMCA as everybody’s Y.
- We strongly recommend consulting with your physician for a physical exam to determine any health risks associated with exercising or physical fitness activities
- We strongly recommend attending an equipment orientation before using any equipment or beginning any exercise. Please follow equipment usage instructions
- Young members, ages 10-12, must be under the direct supervision of a parent or guardian while in the Wellness Center
- Contact a Y staff person immediately if there is an accident, injury or unusual incident. We are here to assist you. However, please be advised that you are participating in all activities at your own risk and are fully responsible for yourself, your children and your guests
- We appreciate your help in keeping the Y safe and clean
- Shirts, shorts and appropriate footwear are required during exercise in the Y facility
- Cell phones are not permitted in the wellness area or locker rooms